CHEESY CORN FRITTERS
Serve these cheesy corn fritters as a snack with sweet chilli sauce or, better yet, serve them for breakfast topped with crispy bacon!
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup milk
- 1 tin corn kernels, drained
- ½ bunch spring onions, finely chopped
- 100 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 sachet Knorr three cheese sauce
- Combine self-raising flour and contents of the sachet of KNORR Three Cheese Sauce in a bowl then make a well in the centre.
- Whisk together the eggs and the milk and then gently fold the egg mixture into the flour mixture together with the corn, spring onions and feta. Be careful not to over mix as this will cause your fritters to have a rubbery texture.
- Lightly grease a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat and place one heaped tablespoon of mixture into the frying pan – allow room between each fritter for spreading.
- Allow to cook for 2 minutes or until bubbles appear then carefully turn over and cook on the other side until the fritters are firm.
- Repeat with the remaining mixture.
- Serve with sliced avocado and sweet chilli sauce.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.