Perfectly made mashed potato is the ultimate comfort food. Made with both margarine and milk, our creamy dish is a true indulgence the children will love.
- 900 g floury potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 180 ml low fat milk
- 1 Knorr chicken stock pot
- 15 ml margarine
- 1 ml Robertsons ground black pepper to taste
- Cover potatoes with water in large pot. Bring to the boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes; drain.
- Return potatoes to the pot, turn off the heat and mash. Stir in the milk, Knorr Chicken Stock Pot, and margarine until melted.
- Season mash with Robertsons Ground Black Pepper.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.