Mom's Roasted Chicken Pieces
Spice up chicken pieces with Rajah Medium curry powder and paprika, add a little honey for sweetness, then bake in a hot oven until golden and tender. Serve with rice and fresh sambals for an easy mid-week dinner.
- 125 ml olive oil
- 125 ml chicken stock
- handful parsley chopped
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 tsp Robertsons paprika
- 1 tsp Robertsons Barbecue Spice
- 20 ml lemon juice
- 10 ml soy sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp Rajah Medium curry powder
- 10 chicken pieces
- Mix ingredients for sauce together and pour over chicken pieces.
- Bake for 45 minutes on 190 degrees Celsius or until cooked through.
- Serve with white Basmati rice and sambals.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.