Flavourful Beef Curry
This rich beef curry is packed with deep and delicious flavours, and is so easy to make with Rajah Flavourful & Mild curry powder, tomatoes, potatoes and convenient frozen mixed vegetables. Serve with rice.
- 30 ml vegetable oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 tbsp Rajah Flavourful & Mild curry powder
- 1 tsp garlic and ginger paste
- 500 g stewing beef
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 3 potatoes peeled and quartered
- 1 Knorrox beef stock cube
- 1.5 cups water
- 1.5 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- Heat up the oil in a saucepan over a medium heat.
- Add the onion and cook until it begins to soften.
- Add Rajah Flavourful & Mild curry powder with the garlic and ginger paste and cook for one minute to release the flavour and aroma, stirring constantly.
- Add the stewing beef and cook until well browned.
- Add the tomatoes, potatoes and Knorrox Beef stock cube and water, stir well and allow to simmer for 25 to 30 minutes with the lid on, stirring occasionally.
- Then add the frozen mixed vegetables and simmer for a further 5 to 10 minutes. Serve with Basmati rice.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.