Quick Savoury Cheese and Vienna Tart
Swop the viennas in this recipe for smoked chicken if you prefer or add some roasted vegetables!
- 250 ml cheddar cheese, grated
- 7 Vienna sausages, sliced
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 180 ml low fat milk
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 30 ml Knorr thick white onion Soup
- 30 ml freshly parsley, chopped
- 1 ml (pinch) Robertsons cayenne pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 200C
- 2. Mix all ingredients together, pour into a greased oven proof quiche dish and bake until set and golden brown, approximately 20-25 minutes
- 3. Serve with a fresh green salad
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.