Sweet Potato Sugar Bean Stew
Served with savoury rice and coleslaw, this tasty stew has all the power of Knorrox Beef Soup and Knorrox Beef Stock Cubes. Cook with Knorrox love.
- 200 g Knorrox Beef & Onion Flavour Soya Mince
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 4 tomatoes chopped
- 1 tablespoon Rajah Mild & Curry Powder
- 1 cup sugar beans cooked
- 3 sweet potatoes peeled cubed
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 Knorrox beef stock cubes
- Place the Knorrox Beef & Onion Flavour Soya Mince in a bowl with the water and set aside to soak.
- Heat the oil in a large pot, then fry the onion until soft.
- Add the tomatoes and fry for a further 2 minutes. Then add the Rajah Curry Powder and fry for another minute.
- Add the soaked Knorrox Soya Mince together with the sugar beans, sweet potatoes, water and Knorrox Beef Stock Cubes and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Serve with pap.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.