Sweet Potato Sugar Bean Stew
Served with savoury rice and coleslaw, this tasty stew has all the power of Knorrox Beef Soup and Knorrox Beef Stock Cubes. Cook with Knorrox love.
- 200 g Knorrox soya mince beef and onion flavour
- 2 cups of water
- 2 tablespoons of cooking oil
- 1 medium-sized onion finely chopped
- 4 tomatoes chopped
- 1 tablespoon Rajah mild and spicy curry powder
- 1 cup of sugar beans cooked
- 3 sweet potatoes peeled cubed
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 Knorrox beef stock cubes
- Place the Knorrox Soya Mince Beef & Onion Flavour in a bowl with the water and set aside to soak.
- Heat the oil in a large pot, then fry the onion until soft.
- Add the tomatoes and fry for a further 2 minutes. Then add the Rajah Curry Powder and fry for another minute.
- Add the soaked Knorrox Soya Mince together with the sugar beans, sweet potatoes, water and Knorrox Beef Stock Cubes and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Serve with pap.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.