Tasty Tuna, Egg and Cheddar Bake
Transform ordinary tuna into a tasty treat with this tuna bake recipe.
- 1 ml Robertsons black pepper to taste
- 250 ml cheddar cheese, grated
- 15 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- 48 g (1 sachet) Knorr beef stroganoff dry cook-in-sauce
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 170 g canned tuna, drained
- 30 ml margarine
- 2 thick slices bread
- 250 ml milk
- 2 ml Robertsons garlic & Herb Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 180°C Remove crusts from the bread and place the bread in the saucepan.
- Add the milk and margarine and heat until the Stork margarine has melted and mix until smooth.
- Remove from heat and add tuna and remaining ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Turn into a greased ovenproof dish and bake for 20-30 minutes until cooked and golden brown.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.