Spicy Pilchard Macaroni Bake
The Spicy Pilchard Macaroni Bake flavoured with Knorrox Beef Stock Cubes is quick and easy to make for the whole family to enjoy!
- 1/2 packet (250) g macaroni
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) cooking oil
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 green pepper finely chopped
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon Rajah Mild & Spicy Curry Powder
- 2 tinned pilchards in tomato sauce bones removed
- 3 fresh finely chopped tomatoes
- 2 Knorrox beef stock cubes
- 250 ml (1 cup) frozen mixed vegetables
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) cheddar cheese grated
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.