Ox Liver And Imfino Curry
Reminisce on an old school dish with modern flavours. Use Knorrox Stock Cubes and Soya Mince as your base to add that rich meaty flavour. For a nourishing meal that is healthy for you and your family.
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil
- 400 g ox liver, cubed
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp Rajah hot curry powder
- 2 tomatoes, grated
- 100 g Knorrox soya mince chilli beef flavour (dissolved in cold water)
- 1 cup warm water
- 4 medium-sized potatoes, parboiled
- 2 cups spinach (or imfino), chopped
- In medium size pot or pan heat oil over a high heat the oil and brown the ox liver for a few seconds and remove from the pan to set aside.
- Reduce the heat to medium and sauté onion, Rajah Hot Curry Powder and tomatoes until onions and tomatoes are soft.
- Add Knorrox Soya Mince Chilli Beef Flavour and potatoes, stir and simmer on low heat for 15 - 20 minutes, stirring occasionally adding water if needed.
- Add imfino/spinach, potatoes and return back the ox liver to the pan, continue to cook uncovered until spinach has wilted or cooked through.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.