Roasted Vegetable Soup
Carrots, butternut and sweet potato add deliciously comforting flavours to this simple veggie soup, with our tried-and-trusted Robertsons Barbecue Spice delivering gorgeous aromas.
- 300 g carrots
- 300 g butternut
- 300 g sweet potato
- 100 g red onion
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) sunflower oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) Robertsons barbecue spice
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 600 ml vegetable stock
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Place the vegetables and garlic in a roasting pan, then drizzle with the oil and lemon juice. Sprinkle with Robertsons Barbecue Spice and toss thoroughly.
- Place the tray in preheated oven and bake for 25 minutes or until the vegetables are tender and well browned.
- Transfer roasted vegetables to a saucepan, then add the vegetable stock and Robertsons Barbecue Spice and stir through. Bring to the boil and then simmer for 10 minutes. Remove the pot from heat and allow to cool.
- Transfer the veggies to a blender and blend the cooked vegetables to a smooth soup. If the consistency is too thick, add fresh cream or milk to achieve desired consistency.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.