Glazed Snoek on the Braai
Apricot jam is traditionally used in the Cape for creating a fruity glaze for braaied fresh snoek. In this recipe, we’ve combined it with honey, soy sauce, butter, garlic, chilli flakes and Robertsons Braai & Grill All-in-One to create an irresistibly spicy basting sauce.
- 1.2 kg whole fresh snoek, butterflied (or snoek fillets)
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) Robertsons Braai & Grill All-In-One
- 100 g salted butter
- 5 ml (1 tsp) Robertsons Crushed Garlic
- 5 ml (1 tsp) Robertsons Chilli Flakes
- 60 ml (¼ cup) apricot jam
- 60 ml (¼ cup) honey
- 60 ml (¼ cup) soy sauce
- 1 lemon
- Nut Free
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.