Chicken, Apple and Pecan Salad
Serve with Mediterranean stir fry
Try this quick & easy Chicken, Apple & Pecan Salad
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1/2 tbsp Robertsons paprika
- 500 g chicken breast no skin
- 100 g pecan nuts
- 2 apples sliced
- 500 g baby spinach
- 1 avocado diced
- 2 tbsp Parmesan shavings
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Season your chicken breasts with Robertsons Paprika.
- Heat oil in a non - stick pan over medium heat, add chicken and fry until your chicken turns golden brown in colour, turning it frequently using a pair of tongs or fork, 15 minutes. Remove your chicken and set aside. To the same pan add pecan nuts, apple slices and fry for 2 minutes on medium heat.
- Slice your chicken breasts into bite size pieces. Mix chicken with pecan nuts, apple slices, baby spinach and place your diced avocado with parmesan shavings. Drizzle over lemon juice and serve.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.