Tuna Pasta Bake
Our tuna Pasta Bake recipe is an absolute lifesaver when you are pushed for time. So simple to make and the kids will love it.
- 30 ml cooking oil
- 100 g dry breadcrumbs
- 60 g cheese, grated
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- 900 ml water
- 30 ml margarine
- 2 packets Knorr Alfredo pasta and sauce
- 2 tins tuna, drained and flaked
- 150 g frozen peas, defrosted
- 120 g spinach leaves
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Combine together 15 ml of oil, bread crumbs and cheese in a small bowl, and set aside to use as topping.
- Heat the remaining oil in a large pot and cook the onion until starting to brown. Add the water and margarine, bring to the boil. Add the KNORR Alfredo Pasta & Sauce, reduce the heat and stir until cooked, about 10 minutes. Stir in the tuna, peas and spinach. Season with pepper.
- Transfer tuna mix to an oven proof dish, and top with bread crumb mixture. Bake until sauce is bubbling, and crust is golden, for about 20 minutes. Cool slightly before serving
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.