Individual Cheesy Tuna Pasta Bakes
Treat the woman in your life with these easy to prepare tuna pasta bakes that when served individually, look professional with minimal fuss.
- 400 ml cold low fat milk
- 500 ml warm water
- 1 x 230 gram box Knorr mince mate three cheeses flavour seasoning
- 2 tins tinned tuna in spring water, shredded and drained
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 15 ml oil
- 50 g black olives, pitted and roughly chopped
- 100 g cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 red pepper, finely chopped
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.