Individual Cheesy Tuna Pasta Bakes
Treat the woman in your life with these easy to prepare tuna pasta bakes that when served individually, look professional with minimal fuss.
- 400 ml cold low fat milk
- 500 ml warm water
- 1 x 230 gram box Knorr mince mate three cheeses flavour seasoning
- 2 tins tinned tuna in spring water, shredded and drained
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 15 ml oil
- 50 g black olives, pitted and roughly chopped
- 100 g cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 red pepper, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Heat oil in a pot and lightly fry onion and red pepper until soft.
- Add the two tins of drained tuna and fry for a further two minutes.
- Add the sachet of seasoning mix from the box of KNORR Fresh Ideas Three Cheeses Mince Mate together with the water, milk, and uncooked pasta.
- Mix then bring to the boil, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat and allow to simmer uncovered on low heat for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally until pasta is cooked.
- Stir through the chopped olives then spoon in to individual ramekins - makes 8 ramekins.
- Top with grated cheddar cheese and place in the oven and allow to bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve with salad and fresh bread rolls.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.