Meat Bones & Cabbage Sishebo
Meaty bones with Cabbage Sishebo is a considerably affordable meal that is perfect for the entire family. The addition of the Knorrox Beef Stock Powder elevates this everyday meal by bringing out that meaty Knorrox flavour that we all love.
- 1.5 kg meaty bones
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 7.5 ml or 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 7.5 ml or 1 tsp paprika
- 7.5 ml or 1 tsp dried thyme
- 30 ml or 2 tbsp Knorrox Beef Stock powder
- 750 ml or 3 cups water
- 400 g or 2 cups chopped cabbage
- 2 medium carrots peeled and sliced
- 1 ml or pinch Robertsons Black Pepper to taste
- Put the meaty bones in a pot, start browning them for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove the meaty bones from the pot and set aside.
- In the same pot add onion and garlic. Cook until soft. Add paprika and thyme and stir to mix well.
- Put the meaty bones back into the pot. Dissolve 2 tbsp Knorrox Beef Stock powder in water and add into the pot.
- Cook on low heat until the gravy has thickened and reduced into half.
- Add cabbage and carrots, cook for 10 minutes. Season with pepper.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.