Very Berry Loaded Breakfast Jars
Make early mornings more bearable with this delightfully delicious breakfast jar recipe. For added on-the-go convenience, serve in mason jars.
- 1 banana sliced and frozen
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 1 cup milk (of your choice)
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1 ½ tsp Robertsons cinnamon
- 1 cup fresh mixed berries
- 1 cup plain yoghurt
- 3/4 cup granola
- extra fresh berries to garnish
- extra granola to garnish
- Place the banana, frozen mixed berries, ice cubes, milk, honey and Robertsons Cinnamon into a blender and blitz until smooth. If necessary, add more milk to reach your desired consistency.
- Divide the fresh mixed berries, yoghurt and granola evenly between two jars.
- Fill both jars with the berry smoothie mixture and garnish with extra berries and granola.
- Serve immediately.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.