Spicy Soya Mince with Samp Beans
Knorrox Soya Mince is an ideal meal enhancer to add flavour and abundance to your pot. Add it to your menu this week.
- 2 cups samp & bean mix washed soaked overnight
- 8 cups water
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 1 bunch chopped spinach or pumpkin leaves
- 1 tablespoon Rajah Mild & Spicy Curry Powder
- 2 Knorrox Chilli Beef Stock Cubes
- 1 cup water
- 4 tablespoons Knorrox Mutton Flavour Soya Mince
- Drain the samp and bean mix, place into a large pot with the water and simmer gently until nearly soft. Check every 30 minutes, adding more water if necessary, and stirring frequently.
- Drain and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large pot, then fry the onion and green pepper until soft.
- Add the Rajah Curry Powder and fry for 1 minute.
- Add the cooked samp and beans, Knorrox Chilli Beef Stock Cubes, water and Knorrox Mutton Flavour Soya Mince and stir well.
- Simmer for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the samp has a soft, creamy texture. Top with chopped spinach when serving the dish.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.