Pulled Lamb Tacos
Shredded roast lamb served on soft and fluffy flour tortillas, topped with a minty home-made tzatziki sauce. Perfect for a quick weeknight meal.
- 6 flour tortillas
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 125 ml or 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 30 ml or 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 62.5 ml or 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 15 ml or 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 125 ml or 1/2 cup water
- 5 ml or 1 tsp Robertsons Steak & Chops
- 5 ml or 1 tsp Robertsons Paprika
- 750 ml or 3 cups shredded roasted lamb
- 250 ml or 1 cup plain yoghurt
- 125 ml or 1/2 cup grated cucumber
- 1 clove grated garlic
- 15 ml or 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 15 ml or 1 tbsp olive oil
- 15 ml or 1 tbsp mint
- 1 ml salt, to taste
- In a small pan, combine all the sauce ingredients, leaving out the lamb and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Remove the sauce from the heat and stir through the lamb and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine all the tzatziki ingredients and season to taste. Heat the tortilla wraps according to packaging.
- Form the taco by spreading a tablespoon of the tzatziki on the tortilla, arrange the tomato slices in the middle and top with the lamb. Serve immediately.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.