Quinoa Stuffed Peppers
This quinoa stuffed peppers recipe is a great vegeatarian dish. The delicious, nutty flavour of quinoa is brought with a Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot combined with feta, parsley and lemon juice. Drizzle with olive oil, and it’s ready to bake.
- 200 g quinoa rinsed and drained
- Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot
- 500 ml water
- 60 g feta cheese
- handful parsley chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 lemon juice reserve the zest
- 30 ml olive oil divided
- 4 red peppers seeded halved
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a large pot, add the quinoa, Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot and water. Bring to the boil over high heat, then simmer gently for 10 minutes, until quinoa is tender. Remove from heat, separate by mixing gently with a fork and leave to cool slightly.
- Mix together the feta, parsley, garlic, lemon juice, lemon zest, quinoa, and half of the oil together in a large bowl. Stuff the peppers with the mixture and drizzle with remaining oil.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until the peppers have softened and the stuffing is crispy golden brown.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.