Terrific Tastes Of Africa
Africa is the place where it all started. As Africans, it is important that we celebrate our African heritage and embrace the long list of delicious dishes resting at our very fingertips. Not only are these heavenly recipes packed full of flavour and interesting ingredients, they are also belly warming, scrumptiously seasoned, and perfect for the winter weather.
- Tomato, Beer and Boerewors Risotto - With beefy boerewors flavour and a generous glug of your favourite South African beer, this African-inspired dinner will warm your body, soul and belly with every beautiful bite.
- Spicy Boerewors and Cabbage Pasta - This Mzansi Pasta favourite is the perfect culinary combination of African flavours and Italian influences. With juicy boerewors pieces, a wonderful chilli bite and a KNORR Spaghetti Bolognaise Dry Cook-In-Sauce to add tons of delicious flavour, this tasty dish is one you won’t want to miss out on.
- Bobotie Pancakes - Prepare to tuck into the unique and unforgettable Cape Malay flavours of the Mother City. These brilliant Bobotie Pancakes are filled with the fantastic flavours of marvellously meaty mince, apricot jam and a KNORR Mild Durban Curry Dry Cook-in-Sauce for a scrumptious and spicy kick.
- Moroccan Beef and Date Tagine - Take your loved ones on a trip up to North Africa with this mouth-watering Moroccan masterpiece. With sweet date flavours, a terrific tomato base and a perfect paprika bite, this dish will be more than welcome on your dinner table during those colder evenings.
- Spicy Tripe Curry - There is nothing better to tuck into on a nippy night than a spicy curry. This tangy, tastebud-tickling dish is the perfect flavour-filled hotpot of African ingredients with amazing aromas that your loved ones are bound to adore.
- Spicy Beef Tagine with Apricots - With sweet raisins, beautifully braised beef cubes, chilli flakes, dried apricots and a delicious drizzle of honey, this Spicy Beef Tagine offers the perfect balance of sweet and aromatic flavours.
World Food Day 2016
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.