Charred Broccoli with Blue Cheese and Almonds
You need only six ingredients to make this nutritious, low-effort veggie side dish. Blue cheese pairs beautifully with the smoky flavours of charred broccoli, and toasty almond flakes add delicious crunch. Broccoli is packed with vitamins, minerals and fibre!
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 20 ml olive oil
- Robertsons Atlantic sea salt, to season
- Robertsons ground black peppercorns, to taste
- 100 ml Knorr blue cheese Salad Dressing
- 150 g strong blue cheese
- 30 g toasted almond flakes
- Bring a pot of salted water to the boil.
- Add the broccoli and cook for two minutes, then put the broccoli florets straight into ice water.
- Once cooled completely, strain them and pat dry.
- Toss the broccoli in the olive oil, Robertson’s Atlantic Sea Salt and Robertson’s Black Pepper.
- Heat a griddle pan on high. When it starts to smoke, add the broccoli and cook on all sides until slightly charred.
- Make the dressing by blending the Knorr Blue Cheese Salad Dressing and blue cheese together until smooth.
- Serve the broccoli on a platter. Spoon over the dressing and top with the almonds.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.