Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Garlic mashed potatoes are the perfect accompaniment to roast dinners. This smooth, buttery mash is made great by mixing with garlic, black pepper and Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot. A great side dish that bursts with flavour.
- 1.5 kg floury potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 500 ml low fat milk
- 1 Knorr vegetable stock pot
- 50 g margarine
- 10 ml Robertsons ground black peppercorns
- Cover the potatoes with water in a large pot. Bring to the boil and then simmer for 15 minutes on medium heat, until potatoes are tender. Drain well. Return potatoes to the pot and leave to stand.
- Meanwhile, heat the milk gently on low heat in a small saucepan. Add the Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot and garlic and stir until pot has melted.
- Mash the potatoes until very smooth, without lumps.
- Add the milk, margarine and Robertsons Ground Black Pepper and mash really well.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.