Simple but great, this creamed spinach recipe with chicken stock is the perfect side dish for hearty family meals.
- 45 ml Stork margarine
- 100 ml cream
- 1 Knorr chicken stock pot
- 500 g spinach well, washed and drained
- Heat Stork Margarine, cream and Knorr Chicken Stock Pot together in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to the boil stirring frequently. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil. Blanch spinach quickly for 10 seconds. Strain and cool under running water. Drain off excess water and squeeze with your hands.
- Roughly chop spinach and add to the pot with Stork Margarine, cream and stock. Heat gently over medium heat, reduce until desired consistency is reached.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.