Spicy Golden Roast Potato Wedges
Take crunchy golden potato wedges to a new level of yum by coating them with Rajah Medium curry powder and oil before you pop them in a hot oven. Serve with your favourite roast, or with crispy battered fish!
- 8 medium-sized potatoes peeled
- 75 ml vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp Rajah Medium curry powder
- salt to season
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Place the potatoes into a large pot, cover with water and bring to the boil.
- Allow to boil for 5 minutes then drain well in a colander and shake vigorously a few times to roughen up the edges.
- Set aside and allow to cool slightly before slicing into wedges.
- In a bowl combine the vegetable oil and Rajah Medium curry powder to make a paste.
- Toss the potato wedges in the paste and arrange in a single layer in a baking tray.
- Drizzle any remaining curry paste from the bowl over the potatoes and season with salt.
- Roast in the oven at 200 degrees Celsius for 35 – 40 minutes, turning occasionally or until crispy and golden brown.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.