Baked Sweet Potato with Three Cheese Sauce and Spinach
Fresh spinach is one of Knorr's Future 50 ingredients! Make spinach the hero of your dinner when you combine with a rich, cheesy sauce, then dollop this over baked sweet potatoes to create a good-for-you meal the whole family will love.
- 1 tbsp Knorr three cheese sauce
- 250 ml water
- 120 g baby spinach washed
- 4 medium sweet potatoes scrubbed
- salt to taste
- 125 g grated cheddar
- Preheat the oven to 180?C. Wrap each sweet potato in foil. Place on an oven tray and bake for 45-55 mins, depending upon size of sweet potatoes, until tender.
- In the meantime, pour the contents of the Knorr Three Cheese packet into a jug. Fill up to the 250 ml mark with rapidly boiling water, stir with a whisk for 1 minute (alternatively use a fork).
- Quickly blanche the spinach in rapidly boiling water. Drain well and press any extra liquid out using your hands, return to the pan. Add the Knorr Cheese sauce to the spinach in the pan and mix trough.
- Remove the sweet potatoes from the oven, remove the foil, and cut a pocket in each sweet potato, lengthways.
- Season with salt and divide the sauce among the sweet potatoes. Top with the grated cheese and place back into the oven until the cheese is melted and golden. Serve immediately.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.