Creamy Ravioli and Broccoli Bake
Add colour and flavour to your broccoli and ravioli dish with a dollop of sour cream and a sprinkling of cayenne pepper
- 1 package ready made ravioli or any stuffed pasta of your choice
- 300 g fresh broccoli florets, steamed
- 1 container sour cream
- 400 ml milk
- 1 Knorr Creamy garlic and Herb Potato Bake
- 2.5 ml Robertsons cayenne pepper
- 250 ml mozzarella cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Place uncooked ravioli, and steamed broccoli in a baking dish.
- Mix sour cream, Milk and KNORR Garlic & Herb Potato Bake in a jug and pour over ravioli.
- Sprinkle with Robertsons Cayenne pepper and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 180°C for 20 mins until cheese is melted and golden.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.