Savoury Sweetcorn Tart
You can also try making little individual tartlets by spooning the mixture into a greased muffin tray – perfect for filling lunch boxes!
- 300 ml milk
- 5 slices white bread, crusts removed and cubed
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 43 g sachet Knorr Creamy Garlic and Herb Potato Bake
- 1 410 g tin cream style sweetcorn
- 300 ml cheddar cheese, grated
- 10 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- 30 ml margarine
- Robertsons Black Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 180° C.
- Grease a 25 cm quiche dish.
- Place milk into a saucepan and bring to the boil then remove from the heat and add the bread.
- Mash the bread into the milk until pulpy.
- Stir in the eggs, contents of the sachet of Knorr Garlic and Herb Potato Bake, sweetcorn, cheese and parsley and Robertsons Black Pepper until combined.
- Pour the mixture into the greased quiche dish and dot with margarine.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 C for 40-45 minutes or until set then serve immediately.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.