Chicken, Broccoli and Rice Stew
Looking for chicken dinner recipes? This easy chicken recipe makes a great family meal and contains healthy nutrients too.
- 10 ml olive oil
- 1 onion, halved and roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 6 chicken thighs
- 5 ml Robertsons paprika
- 2.5 ml Robertsons Turmeric
- 180 ml long-grain white rice
- 400 g can tomato, diced
- 250 ml water
- 15 ml Dijon mustard
- 30 ml honey
- 1 Knorr chicken stock pot
- 200 g broccoli, steamed
- 60 ml roughly parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add the onion and garlic and cook until onion softens.
- Add the chicken and cook until evenly golden brown.
- Add the paprika, turmeric, rice, tomatoes, water, mustard, honey and KNORR Chicken Stock Pot.
- Bring to the boil and reduce to a simmer, cooking for 20 minutes or until chicken and rice are tender.
- Broccoli and parsley, and cook until heated through.
- Serve and enjoy!
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.