If you are looking for a new pasta dish to add to your repertoire, this one is for you. Our creamy seafood pasta recipe is packed with succulent prawns and vegetables.
- 375 ml water
- 125 ml low fat milk
- 30 ml margarine
- 2 packets Knorr Macaroni and Cheese Pasta and Sauce
- 15 ml olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 7 ml Robertsons crushed chilli
- 450 g prawns, uncooked, peeled and deveined
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 250 g asparagus, blanched and halved
- 200 g broccoli florets, blanched
- Place water and milk in large saucepan and bring to the boil over high heat. Add Margarine. Once the Margarine has melted, add the contents of the Knorr Macaroni and Cheese Pasta and Sauce packet and cook over high heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large pan, over medium heat, cook the garlic and Robertsons Crushed Chilli for 2 minutes. Add the prawns, and cook for a further 5 minutes. Add the red pepper, asparagus and broccoli and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the prawn mix to the pasta, fold in gently and cook for further 3 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, cover and stand for 2 minutes before serving. Serve with a wedge of lemon.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.