If you are looking for a new pasta dish to add to your repertoire, this one is for you. Our creamy seafood pasta recipe is packed with succulent prawns and vegetables.
- 375 ml water
- 125 ml low fat milk
- 30 ml margarine
- 2 packets Knorr sour cream and Mushroom Pasta and Sauce
- 15 ml olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 7 ml Robertsons crushed chilli
- 450 g prawns, uncooked, peeled and deveined
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 250 g asparagus, blanched and halved
- 200 g broccoli florets, blanched
- Place water and milk in large saucepan and bring to the boil over high heat. Add Margarine. Once the Margarine has melted, add the contents of the Knorr Sour Cream & Mushroom Pasta & Sauce packet and cook over high heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large pan, over medium heat, cook the garlic and Robertsons Crushed Chilli for 2 minutes. Add the prawns, and cook for a further 5 minutes. Add the red pepper, asparagus and broccoli and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the prawn mix to the pasta, fold in gently and cook for further 3 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, cover and stand for 2 minutes before serving. Serve with a wedge of lemon.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.