Mediterranean Couscous Salad
With ingredients such as baby marrow, red and yellow pepper and tomatoes it is so easy to create this naturally tasty vegan couscous salad
- 200 g baby marrow, chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, cubed
- 1 red pepper, cubed
- 1 tomato, cubed
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- 45 ml olive oil
- 1 Knorr Dry Cook-In Sauce Spaghetti Bolognaise
- 200 g couscous
- Heat olive oil in a pan and fry the vegetables for about 3 minutes.
- Add 300 ml cold water and stir in the contents of the sachet of Knorr Naturally Tasty Spaghetti Bolognese and bring to the boil.
- Add vegetables and sauce over the couscous and stir.
- Cover and leave to stand for 10 minutes and serve lukewarm
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.