Curried Peach Noodle Salad
A spicy pasta salad with a tangy peach and spring onion dressing!
- 250 g pasta noodles
- 15 ml sunflower oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 green pepper, finely chopped
- 15 ml Rajah mild and spicy curry powder
- 100 ml Knorr Creamy ranch salad dressing
- 100 ml mayonnaise
- 30 ml peach chutney
- 50 ml tomato sauce
- 410 g (1 tin) peaches in syrup, sliced, drained and cubed
- 1 bunch spring onions, finely chopped
- Boil pasta according to on-pack instructions until al dente then drain and set aside
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the onion and green pepper until tender then add the curry powder and fry for 1 minutes to release the flavour and aroma, stirring continuously
- Set aside and allow to cool
- In a bowl combine the Knorr Creamy Ranch Salad Dressing, mayonnaise, chutney and tomato sauce
- Add the dressing to the pasta together with the peaches, spring onion and cooked onion and green pepper mixture
- Mix well to combine then either serve immediately or chill in the fridge until needed
Knorr Creamy Ranch Salad Dressing
A great American favourite with tangy flavours, and pairs perfectly...
Rajah Mild and Spicy Curry Powder
Some like it hot – but some just don’t. That’s where our well-rounded...
Hellmann’s Original Mayonnaise
Treat yourself to the delicious taste of Hellmann’s Original...
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.