Waldorf-style Salad with Tangy Yoghurt and Herb Dressing
Lighten up a traditional Waldorf salad by combining the mayonnaise with Knorr Light Yoghurt and Herb Salad Dressing!
- 100 g walnuts
- 2 Granny Smith apples
- 2 red apples
- 100 ml Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 100 ml Knorr Light Yoghurt and Herb salad dressing
- 4 stalks celery, finely sliced
- 30 g watercress, washed
- Place the walnuts onto a baking tray and toast in the oven at 180C until lightly browned – this should take about 8 minutes but keep a good eye on them to make sure they do not char!
- Remove the walnuts from the oven and place into a bowl to cool
- Cut the apples into quarters, core then cut into bite-sized pieces
- Whisk together the mayonnaise and KNORR Light Yoghurt and Herb Salad Dressing until combined
- Combine all the ingredients together then place into a serving bowl and serve immediately
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.