Warm Potato and Rocket Salad
This potato salad is great for outdoor entertaining or as a lunchtime treat.
- 1 kg baby potatoes
- 1 Knorr Creamy garlic and Herb Potato Bake
- 250 ml Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 250 ml milk
- 1 red pepper, finely chopped (seeded)
- 1 gherkin, chopped
- 45 ml chives, chopped
- 1 cup rocket to serve
- Cook the potatoes in their skins in boiling, salted water or steam until tender.
- To make the dressing combine the contents of the KNORR Garlic & Herb Potato Bake sachet with Hellmann's Mayonnaise and milk.
- Toss the warm potatoes, red pepper, gherkin, chives and prepared dressing together.
- Arrange on a bed of rocket leaves and serve.
- Better For You Tips: For a wholesome potato salad use low fat milk instead of full cream. You may also replace 250 ml mayonnaise with 125 ml low fat plain yoghurt and 125 ml mayonnaise.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.