Roasted Butternut, Baby Corn and Avo Salad
The combination of butternut and avo in this salad add a delicious sweet creaminess to the crunchy corn! Add a sprinkle of toasted pumpkin seeds for extra crunch and flavour.
- 500 g butternut, peeled and cubed
- olive oil
- 1 ripe avocado, cubed
- 1 punnet baby corn, sliced in half lengthways
- 100 g mixed baby leaves
- 60 ml Knorr Creamy Sweet Chilli salad dressing
- Preheat oven to 200C
- Place cubed butternut into a roasting tray and drizzle with olive oil then lightly season
- Cover with tin foil then roast in the oven for 30-40 minutes or until tender and slightly charred. Mix frequently with a spoon during roasting
- Remove butternut from the oven once roasted and allow to cool
- Mix together the roasted butternut, cubed avocado, baby corn and baby leaves
- Drizzle with Knorr Creamy Sweet Chilli Salad Dressing then transfer to a serving bowl and serve immediately
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.