Red onions and peppers are sautéed with Knorr Vegetable Stock, pancetta and broccoli. The vegetables are left to cool briefly, before being drizzled with fresh lemon juice and red wine vinegar. A great way to enjoy one of our favourite vegetables.
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 15 ml olive oil
- 100 g pancetta, chopped (or bacon slices,chopped)
- 1 Knorr vegetable stock pot
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 15 ml red wine vinegar
- 30 g pumpkin seeds
- Steam the broccoli for 5 minutes in 100ml of water. Strain and plunge the broccoli into iced water to refresh. Strain again.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the pancetta (or chopped bacon), Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot, onion and red pepper and cook for 5 minutes, until pancetta is slightly golden and onion has softened. Remove from the heat.
- Add the blanched broccoli, lemon juice, red wine vinegar and pumpkin seeds. Mix well.
- Serve with rocket leaves, ripe brie cheese and grapes.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.