Honey Roasted Root Vegetable Salad
The secret to this roasted root vegetable recipe is the addition of the honey – a little drizzle brings out all the delicious caramelized flavours of the veggies!
- 1 red onion peeled and quartered
- 2 large sweet potatoes peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 large parsnips peeled and sliced
- 4 medium carrots peeled and sliced
- 1 Knorr vegetable stock pot
- 60 ml honey
- 30 ml sunflower oil
- Robertsons ground black peppercorns to season
- 30 g rocket leaves washed
- 2 rounds feta cheese crumbled
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Place all the prepared vegetables and the Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot into a roasting tray then drizzle with honey and sunflower oil and season with black pepper
- Cover with tin foil and roast in the oven for 20 minutes
- Remove tin foil from roasting tray and roast for a further 15 minutes until the vegetables are tender but crispy on the outside
- Allow to cool slightly then toss the roasted vegetables with the rocket leaves and feta cheese
- Transfer to a serving dish and serve
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.