Spicy Potato Salad
Everyone loves a creamy potato salad, and this easy recipe takes a classic to a whole new level of deliciousness. The secret ingredient? Rajah Mild & Spicy curry powder!
- 8 medium potatoes peeled and cubed
- 15 ml vegetable oil
- 2 onions diced
- 1 tbsp Rajah Mild & Spicy curry powder
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Knorr Brown Onion Soup
- 1 tbsp Robertsons parsley
- 3 eggs boiled, peeled and sliced
- Hellmann's Creamy mayonnaise
- Boil potatoes in salted water until just soft then drain and allow to cool.
- Fry onion in oil until soft, add the Rajah Mild & Spicy curry powder and fry for 1 minute to release the aroma and flavour.
- Allow the onions to cool then mix together with the mayonnaise, Knorr Brown Onion Soup and Robertsons Parsley.
- Gently mix in the cooled potatoes and eggs.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.