TASTY ROAST POTATOES
Family favourite classic roast potatoes are given a tasty twist with the addition of Knorr’s Salad Dressing.
- 800 g large potatoes, skin on
- 500 g baby potatoes, left whole with skin on
- 30 g butter
- Knorr Creamy garlic and herb salad dressing
- 15 ml freshly chopped rosemary
- sunflower oil
- Place the large potatoes into a large pot of water and bring to the boil.
- Once boiling reduce the heat and allow to simmer for about 5 minutes then add the baby potatoes to the pot and bring back to the boil. Once boiling allow to boil for a further 5 minutes. The potatoes should be just tender.
- Drain well then slice the large potatoes in half lengthways.
- Place all the potatoes into an oven roasting tray.
- Place the butter into a small pot together with the KNORR Creamy Garlic and Herb Salad Dressing and the rosemary and heat until the butter has melted.
- Pour the sauce over the potatoes, drizzle liberally with oil and season with freshly cracked salt and black pepper.
- Roast in the oven for 45 minutes to an hour turning occasionally until the potatoes are well browned and crispy.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.