Spicy Maas Marinated Roast Chicken
Served with a side salad.
Marinate your chicken in Maas to create a tender and satisfying roast chicken dish that will satisfy your taste buds.
- 500 g Maas (approximately 375 ml)
- 30 ml olive oil
- 1 sachet Knorr Dry Cook-In Sauce Savoury mince
- 1.5 kg whole chicken, cleaned and trimmed of excess skin and fat
- In a large bowl combine the maas, olive oil and the contents of the sachet of Knorr Dry Cook-In Sauce Savoury Mince.
- Place the chicken in the marinade and coat well then leave to marinade covered in the fridge for a minimum of two hours. If possible allow to marinade overnight.
- Preheat oven to 180 C and roast the chicken for 60 minutes or until the juices from the chicken run clear when pricked. Baste the chicken frequently with the remaining marinade and turn over.
- Remove from the oven and allow to rest for 15 minutes before carving.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.