Cauliflower Pizza with Three Cheese Sauce
Looking for a low-carb pizza recipe? Whizz up cauliflower, egg and parmesan cheese to make this gluten-free base, bake until golden, then top with an easy tomato sauce, a cheese sauce, mozzarella and fresh basil leaves. Add fresh cherry tomatoes and other veggies of your choice!
- 700 g cauliflower
- 1 egg
- 125 ml Parmesan / pecorino, grated
- 5 ml Robertsons oregano (origanum)
- Robertsons Atlantic sea salt to season
- 1 ml Robertsons black pepper, to taste
- 10 ml Robertsons sweet basil
- 48 g packet Knorr tomato Base Dry Cook-In Sauce
- 200 g tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 packet Knorr three cheese sauce
- 200 ml boiling water
- 1 mozzarella ball, sliced
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 8 basil leaves
- Preheat the oven to 190C.
- Cut the cauliflower into florets and blitz them to form a rice-like consistency.
- Spread the cauliflower ‘rice’ on a baking tray and bake in the oven for 15 minutes. Then place in a clean dish towel and let it cool for 5 minutes. Squeeze the cauliflower in the towel to get as much liquid out as possible.
- Put aside to cool properly.
- In a bowl, mix together the cauliflower, egg, parmesan, Robertson’s Oreganum and a pinch of Robertson’s Atlantic Sea Salt and Robertson’s Black Pepper.
- Line an oven tray with baking paper and spray with a non-stick spray.
- Press the base mix into a circle on the tray to ½ cm thick, and bake in the oven for 20 minutes until golden and slightly crispy.
- Put the Knorr Tomato Base Dry Cook-In Sauce, Robertsons Sweet Basil and tin of chopped tomatoes into a pot and boil down until thickened, about 20 minutes.
- Blend for a smooth paste.
- Put the Knorr Three Cheese Sauce mix into a jug, pour in the boiling water and whisk until smooth.
- Spread a small ladle of the Knorr tomato sauce mixture over the cooked pizza base. Top with the slices of mozzarella and cherry tomatoes. Drizzle over the cheese sauce and bake in the oven until cheese is golden.
- Serve warm, topped with fresh basil leaves.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.