This macaroni recipe is quick, easy, and great for large groups. The pasta is coated with a delicious sauce of mustard, mayonnaise and KNORR Vegetable Stock, before being seasoned with celery, onion and parsley. A family favourite.
- 300 g macaroni pasta
- 1 Knorr vegetable stock pot
- 250 g mayonnaise
- 5 ml grain mustard, whole
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped (seeded)
- red onion, chopped
- 5 ml parsley, chopped
- 2 ml Robertsons freshly ground Black Pepper
- 150 g mixed lettuce leaves
- Cook the macaroni pasta in boiling water with a small dash of olive oil, drain and leave to cool down.
- In a large bowl, mix together the KNORR Vegetable Stock Pot, Hellmann's Creamy mayonnaise and mustard.
- Add celery, green pepper, red onion, chopped parsley and cooled macaroni. Combine well and season with Robertsons Freshly ground black pepper. Toss the macaroni with mixed lettuce leaves and sprinkle with freshly chopped herbs if desired.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.