Fruit Chutney Vegetable Curry
Enjoy this mild vegetable curry served with rice and sambals.
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 red pepper, cubed
- 2 carrots, diced
- 200 g courgettes, cubed
- 15 ml oil
- 230 g (1 box) Knorr Mince Mate fruity chutney curry mince mate
- 800 ml hot water
- 200 g butternut squash, cut into small cubes and microwaved for 5 min
- 75 ml cold milk
- In a large saucepan, fry the onion, pepper, carrot and courgette in oil for 5 min.
- Add the sachet of seasoning mix, 800 ml hot water and the uncooked pasta (contained within the box of Knorr Mince Mate Fruity Chutney Curry Mince Mate) and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 15-20 min, stirring occasionally. Add butternut.
- Empty the contents of the topping mix sachet in a jug and add the cold milk. Stir until smooth, allow to stand and thicken.
- Spoon evenly onto the top of hot vegetable curry.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.