Fruit Chutney Vegetable Curry
Enjoy this mild vegetable curry served with rice and sambals.
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 red pepper, cubed
- 2 carrots, diced
- 200 g courgettes, cubed
- 15 ml oil
- 1 box Knorr Mince Mate fruit chutney Flavour Curry
- 800 ml hot water
- 200 g butternut, cut into small cubes and microwaved for 5 min
- 75 ml cold milk
- In a large saucepan, fry the onion, pepper, carrot and courgette in oil for 5 min.
- Add the sachet of seasoning mix, 800 ml hot water and the uncooked pasta (c0ntained within the box of KNORR Mince Mate Fruity Chutney Curry) and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 15-20 min, stirring occasionally. Add butternut.
- Empty the contents of the topping mix sachet in a jug and add the cold milk. Stir until smooth, allow to stand and thicken.
- Spoon evenly onto the top of hot vegetable curry.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.