Flavourful Curried Mince with Mixed Vegetables
Use convenient mixed frozen vegetables and Rajah Flavourful & Mild curry powder to transform ordinary mince into a delicious family dinner packed with great flavour. Serve with rice or mash.
- 30 ml vegetable oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 tbsp Rajah Flavourful & Mild curry powder
- 1 tsp garlic and ginger paste
- 500 g beef mince
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 1.5 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 Knorrox beef stock cube
- 1/2 cup water
- Heat up the oil in a saucepan over a medium heat.
- Add the onion and cook until it begins to soften.
- Add the Rajah Flavourful & Mild curry powder and ginger and garlic paste and cook for one minute to release the flavour and aroma, stirring constantly.
- Add the beef mince and cook until well browned, then add the tomatoes.
- Add the mixed vegetables, Knorrox Beef stock cube and water, and allow it simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked through.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.