Flavourful Curried Mince with Mixed Vegetables
Use convenient mixed frozen vegetables and Rajah Flavourful & Mild curry powder to transform ordinary mince into a delicious family dinner packed with great flavour. Serve with rice or mash.
- 30 ml vegetable oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 tbsp Rajah Flavourful & Mild curry powder
- 1 tsp garlic and ginger paste
- 500 g beef mince
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 1.5 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 Knorrox beef stock cube
- 1/2 cup water
- Heat up the oil in a saucepan over a medium heat.
- Add the onion and cook until it begins to soften.
- Add the Rajah Flavourful & Mild curry powder and ginger and garlic paste and cook for one minute to release the flavour and aroma, stirring constantly.
- Add the beef mince and cook until well browned, then add the tomatoes.
- Add the mixed vegetables, Knorrox Beef stock cube and water, and allow it simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked through.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.