Flavourful Curried Mince with Mixed Vegetables
The easiest midweek meal! Use convenient frozen mixed vegetables and Rajah Flavourful & Mild Curry Powder to transform ordinary beef mince into a delicious family dinner packed with great flavour. Serve with rice, pap or mash, or pile your mince on hot buttered toast.
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) Rajah Flavourful & Mild Curry Powder
- 10 ml (1 tsp) garlic and ginger paste
- 500 g beef mince
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 1.5 cups (375 ml) frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 Knorrox Beef Stock Cube
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) water
- Nut Free
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.