Flavourful Chicken Curry
Everyone needs a good basic chicken curry recipe, and here is your go-to for family dinners! It's easy to make with potatoes, carrots and Rajah Flavourful & Mild curry powder, and ready to eat in under 75 minutes.
- 30 ml vegetable oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 tbsp Rajah Flavourful & Mild curry powder
- 1 tsp garlic and ginger paste
- 500 g chicken pieces
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 3 potatoes peeled and quartered
- 2 carrots peeled and sliced
- 1 Knorrox chicken stock cube
- 1 cup water
- Heat up the oil in a saucepan over a medium heat.
- Add the onion and cook until it begins to soften.
- Add Rajah Flavourful & Mild curry powder and the ginger and garlic paste and cook for one minute to release the flavour and aroma, stirring constantly.
- Add the chicken pieces and cook until well browned on both sides.
- Add the tomatoes, potatoes, carrots and Knorrox Chicken Stock Cube and water, stir well.
- Allow to simmer for 35 to 40 minutes with the lid on, stirring occasionally. Serve with Basmati rice.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.