Traditional Chicken a la King
The all-time, creamy, delicious favourite that's quick and easy to prepare!
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 500 gently fried skinless chicken fillets, cut into strips
- 500 ml low fat milk
- 100 g mushrooms, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 15 ml sunflower oil
- 1 sachet Knorr chicken a'la king Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- In a pan, brown the onions in oil, add the chicken, pepper and mushrooms and brown for 5 min.
- Add cold milk to the pan, stir in the contents of the sachet of KNORR Chicken a'la King Dry Cook-in-Sauce and bring to the boil while stirring.
- Simmer uncovered for 25 min, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with brown rice.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.