Baked Creamy Spinach
Look no further if you want to try a healthy veggie bake that won’t take longer than 35 minutes from prep to plate. Flavoured with Knorr Veggie Bake Creamy Cheese, this bake is a favourite with the kids (and adults).
- 4 handfuls fresh spinach chopped
- 1 1/2 cups cream
- 2 tbsps butter
- 3 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 1 yellow pepper chopped
- 1 red pepper chopped
- 2 cups mushrooms sliced
- Knorr Creamy Cheese Veggie Bake
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 4 tbsp breadcrumbs
- edible flowers to serve
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Heat butter in a frying pan. Fry garlic and peppers until soft. Add mushrooms and spinach. Cook until wilted. Transfer into a baking dish.
- In a jug, mix cream and Knorr Veggie Bake Creamy Cheese. Spread over the spinach. Sprinkle with Parmesan and breadcrumbs.
- Bake until golden, and serve with edible flowers.
- Future 50 foods
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.