Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is Unilever South Africa (Pty) Ltd (“the Promoter”).
2. The promotional competition is open to all South African residents in possession of a valid identity document, and are over the age of 18 years.
3. The promotional competition is not open to any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
4. By participating in this competition participants agree to receive future marketing material from the brand/s on promotion. However, the participant has the right to unsubscribe to receiving marketing material or request the promoter to delete their information by contacting the Promoter at 15 Nollsworth Crescent, Nollsworth Park, La Lucia, 4051 Att: Legal Department or opting out from any electronic marketing message.
6. This promotional competition is open from 14 April 2021 and ends at 12am (midnight) on 26 May 2020. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
7. To enter, participants will be required to follow the below steps:
To enter, participants will be required to visit the Knorr Sign-up page on the Whatsfordinner website (https://www.whatsfordinner.co.za/knorr/purpose/eativist-signup)
a. Once they arrive at this page they must then complete the required fields on the sign up application page (by submitting all the required information including their name and email address).
b. Once they have submitted all information required, participants must click “submit”.
8. Only one valid entry per participant will be accepted over the 6 week campaign period.
9. There are 50 x Bottles vouchers, each valued at R1000 that will be available to win over the 6 week competition period. Each voucher is available for one consumer only.
10. Any Prize not taken up for any reason within two months of notification will be forfeited.
11. Prizes are not exchangeable for cash or transferable.
12. 50 participants will be selected as winner (the ‘Winner’) to receive a single Prize over the 6 week competition period (8 winners for each week for the first 5 weeks, and 10 winners in the 6th week, over the 6 week campaign period).
13. The Winner will be required to provide their name, ID number, Copy of their identity document, contact details and to sign an acknowledgment of receipt of the prize.
14. The Winner (s) will be selected by means of a random draw every single week for 6 weeks, starting on the 24 April 2021 and will be notified by email. The Promoter (or their agent) will endeavour to contact the prize Winner for a period of 5 consecutive working days after their name is drawn. If the Prize Winner cannot be contacted during this period, the Prize will be forfeited and another Winner will be selected in accordance with the rules. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered.
DELIVERY OF PRIZE
15. The Prize in the form of a Bottles R1000 voucher will be emailed to the winner/s once randomly selected. The Prize is not exchangeable for cash and not transferable and the Promoter is not liable for any defect in the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize with any other prize of comparable commercial value.
16. Each voucher is valued at R1000, and available via the Bottles app (https://bottlesapp.co.za/)
17. A copy of these rules can be found on the following website https://www.whatsfordinner.co.za/knorr/purpose/ throughout the period of the competition or can be obtained from the Consumer Call Centre on telephone number 0860-331-441.
18. Failure to claim the Prize or a refusal or inability to required documentation or comply with any of the competition requirements within 2 months will disqualify the Winner and a new Winner will be drawn in terms of these rules.
19. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, incorrect or incomplete entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
20. The Promoter shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotion that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
21. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer or cell phone hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
23. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
24. NOTE: Any attempt to use multiple e-mail, cell phone or Facebook accounts or other tactics to enter or vote more than the stated limit may result in disqualification and all associated entries and/or votes will be void.
Entries or votes generated by script, macro, bot, commercial contest subscription, incentives or other means not sponsored by the Promoter, vote-swapping sites, voting software, entering service sites or any other automated means and entries or votes by any means that subvert the entry/voting process or do not conform to the terms or spirit of these competition rules, will void the entry/votes and may disqualify the entrant.
25. The prize is not exchangeable for cash and is not transferrable.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to use the images taken of the Winner for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without remuneration being made payable to the Winner. However, the Winner has the right to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoter at 15 Nollsworth Crescent, Nollsworth Park, La Lucia, 4051 Att: Legal Department.
27. The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
28. In the event that the Prize is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize of equal value.
29. Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant or the Winner.
30. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
31. Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.
32. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and the participants acknowledge that they are providing information to the Promoter and its agents only and not to Facebook.
33. All participants in this Competition release Facebook from all liabilities and claims arising out of or in connection with this competition and these terms and conditions.