Braai Baked Sweet Potatoes
New Robertsons Braai & Grill Spicy BBQ adds distinctive flavours to veggies! This recipe couldn’t be easier: simply wrap your sweet potatoes in foil after dousing them with spiced-up margarine, then braai them over hot coals until they’re soft and fluffy inside.
- 1 kg medium-sized sweet potatoes
- 125 grams or 1/2 cup margarine
- 10 ml or 2 Tbsp chilli flakes
- 22.5 ml or 1.5 Tbsp Robertsons Braai & Grill Spicy BBQ
- Wash the sweet potatoes and then cut a cross into the top of the potato, going about halfway through the potato.
- Melt the margarine in a small pot and then add the chilli flakes and Robertsons Braai & Grill Spicy BBQ spice.
- Wrap the potatoes in some foil and spoon in about 20 ml of the seasoned margarine over the potato before closing with foil.
- Place over the fire and allow to cook until soft.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.