Simmered Cauliflower and Broccoli with Mediterranean Vegetables
All your favourite tastes come together in this healthy meal that's perfect for the whole family.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 carrots diced cut into julienne strips
- 1 packet mixed peppers, diced
- 5 ml Robertsons cumin, to season
- 7.5 ml (1/2 tbsp) Robertsons paprika
- 1.5 Knorrox curry vegetable stock cubes
- 300 g fresh broccoli grated or blended
- 300 g fresh cauliflower grated or blended
- Heat oil in a pan, and sauté onion, peppers, carrots. Add garlic, Robertsons Cumin, Robertsons Paprika, and Knorrox Curry Vegetable Stock Cubes with hot water. Stir and dissolve the stock cubes, add broccoli and cauliflower.
- Cook on medium heat, with the pot partially covered with the lid, cook for 40 minutes or until no liquid visible.