Baked Bean Bolognaise
Delicious and budget friendly, this recipe for a Baked Bean Bolognaise is ideal for busy families that need quick and easy dinner ideas.
- 15 ml sunflower oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 250 g lean beef mince
- 48 g sachet Knorr Savoury mince Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 400 ml water
- 1 tin baked beans (410g)
- 5 ml Robertsons Italian herbs
- 300 g wholewheat macaroni
- 20 g cheddar cheese, (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the onion until soft.
- Add the beef mince and fry until well browned.
- Stir in the KNORR Savoury Mince Dry Cook-in-Sauce sachet contents together with the water and baked beans and Robertsons Italian Herb.
- Allow to simmer uncovered for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally then toss with cooked macaroni and transfer to an ovenproof casserole dish.
- Top with desired amount of grated cheddar cheese and place in a preheated oven at 180°C for 10 minutes or until golden brown and the cheese has melted.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.